oooh, I got flowers!



My sweet hubby bought me flowers for no reason...which is always the best reason, in my opinion. They are so beautiful, I can't stop looking at them.

Today I finally finished editing my book, Saving Grace (working title), and sent it off to my publisher. It was my first attempt at a menage/sextreme rated book and I'm quite happy with it. As with all my books, it's my baby and I can't wait to see it published.

Tomorrow I think we'll go see Legion at the theatre. Black winged angels look cool, but the other creatures are kinda creepy looking. Hopefully it's entertaining.

I'm planning a birthday party for Julian this Saturday. He turned 9 yesterday. I have no enthusiasm for these type of things anymore. Burn out from raising all these kids, lol. But, I'll get the ice-cream cake, pizza, pinata and other goodies and hope they can entertain themselves for three hours. I hope, but who are we kidding here.

I have tomorrow off work, YAY!!! I'll either start working on my new paranormal romance series or continue with the third book in my Immortal Love series...not sure yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!