Random Updates


We watched Daybreakers on the weekend and it was a disappointment. I was all hyped up for a new vampire flick. No they didn't sparkle in the sun, but the movie itself was a let down. There were some cool and interesting parts and serious gore in others, but it lacked a plot, indepth characters and any wow factor.
Oh well...
I can't wait to watch Benicio Del Toro's werewolf movie, coming out soon.

I'm plugging along with my current novel, but am quite aware that I must devote more time to my writing. Sigh.

Thinking of taking the kids to The Ontario Science Centre on Saturday. I've never been and it looks like a fun, learning experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!