Spring Has Sprung!



March 20th and spring has officially arrived!

The last remains of snow melted away this week from all the hot, sunny days we've been having. I can't wait for the first tulips and daffodils to poke their way out of the flowerbeds. They're my favorite flowers.
I'm anxiously awaiting summer. If feels so good to have the windows rolled down when I'm driving. Even cleaning around the house feels more inspiring when a breeze blows through and sun shines in.

Jennifer Salaiz has a new release coming this Monday, ENGAGING EVELYN, which is now available for preorder. Check it out, I know I will! Take a look at the scrolling book covers at the bottom of this blog for great reading suggestions.

I'm busy working on several novellas and having fun writing them.
My newest release, FEARLESS DESIRES, is now available for purchase. If you love paranormal romance, check it out.



Repo Men was not for the faint of heart!! Some SERIOUS blood and gore. I had to turn away from the screen several times and still feel squeamish. Overall, I liked the movie and recommend it. It entertained me and had an interesting plot. The ending, I HATED. It ruined the whole movie for me.

Comments

Love tulips! I miss them out here in Cali! I think I'm going to avoid Repo Man. Too much blood and gore.