New Contract: DAMAGED COWBOYS


I almost forgot to post this to my blog! Sheesh.

I recently got word from Siren-Bookstrand that they have accepted my recent submission and it will be published this summer! I'm thrilled that Damaged Cowboys is being published.


My current release, a paranormal romance called Fearless Desires (Immortal Love, #1) has been getting great reviews from readers!!

I hope you'll check it out before the second book, Fearless Love (Immortal Love, #2) is released this summer.






My erotic cowboy menage amour, Saving Grace, should be released some time next month. I'll keep you informed. That one has a close place to my heart.

Then of course, my newest contract, Damaged Cowboys. It's an erotic cowboy menage a quatre romance. Yee-haw!!!!

Comments

Danica Avet said…
Jeez, Stacey! Set the bar a little higher, why don't you? LOL, I'm so happy for you!
Stacey Espino said…
Thanks, Danica! Now if I could just get over this flu, I could write some more.
Corinne Davies said…
Congratulations Stacey!!! I can't wait to read about your cowboys and Fearless Love :-)