A Note From A Horny Heroine



by Marianne LaCroix

Dear Author,
I love you. Of course I do. You sit and work, creating stories for me to come alive, especially in the bedroom. I appear as different women, but essentially, I am you. Oh yes, and you know it. You live through me like I do through you. But you know, there are a few things I want you to consider when writing, just concepts to keep in mind during my sexual adventures:

1. If your going to write a scene with some sort of sex toy, can you not make the torture go on for 15 pages? I mean, I’m human, and I will have to come way before the 15th page in the scene. Just keep in mind, I can have multiple orgasms, so spread them out.

2. Always include cunnilingus in your books. I love it, you love it, so don’t skip it. ‘Nuff said.

3. That goes for sucking cock too.

4. If the hero ties me up, don’t leave me there for hours. I have to eat and use the bathroom a some point.

5. If you want me in a menage, I want two men at once. No gay men. I want ‘em hot and hard for me.

6. I like all kinds of men–and they don’t have to be hairless. I like a bit of hair on the chest among other places. The only guys who have smooth chests are swimmers or models. And we all know, a lot of models aren’t hot and hard for women.

7. That goes for my pussy too. Shaved, hairless pussy…itchy. Keep it neat and the pussy will be happy. Okay, neat and well loved will make the pussy–and me–very, very happy.

8. And finally, I agree–lube is definitely needed in backdoor lovin’. Chances are it is not my first time doing it, so there will be lube in my nightstand–right next to all my sex toys. Hey, I’m no angel.

Sincerely,

Your horny heroine


Thanks for letting me repost this, Marianne! It's brilliant, lol!
Visit Marianne LeCroix's Website
HERE

Comments

Jennifer Salaiz said…
LOL, Love it, Stacey!
Danica Avet said…
Bwahahaha, love it!!!

I should save this letter considering I'm working on my very first erotica. Must remember #4
shadowferret said…
I need a cold shower now. :D
Mari said…
Glad you liked it!!

Mari
Stacey Espino said…
Loved it Mari! It's an inspiration to all erotica authors, lol.

Stacey
Brindle Chase said…
Ahahaha... *raotfflmfao* I love it!! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!