Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Updates and Links

Interviews and articles about me and my books this month.

 
I'd love for you to visit and leave a comment.

 
     Melodee Aaron's Place. Click on Spotlight for my interview.  Fun stuff!

     Lindsay's Romantic Blog I'm discussing the importance of Cover Art.

     The Naked Hero  I discuss why women love a tortured hero.  We have a BLAST talking about this!

     Novel Sisterhood An interview.


I have some great authors Guest Blogging in the coming months.  Stop by Tuesdays and Thursdays when I get up close and personal with authors and get a sneak peak into their new and upcoming releases.

My newest WIP, a paranormal menage a trois,  is getting the final touch up and I'll be submitting by the end of this week :)

 
xo Stacey

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails