Monday, May 10, 2010

Creative Writer Blogger Award


I've received the "Creative Writer" Blogger Award from two of my friends: Julia Rachel Barrett and Berengaria Brown...so I best participate!

I have to list either six outrageous lies and one truth or vice versa and nominate 7 friends for the award.

Here goes:

1.) I travelled the world in eighty days.
2.) I won a national hot dog eating contest.
3.) I have five biological children
4.) I'm allergic to human hair.
5.) I have sixteen cats.
6.) There are six toes on my left foot.
7.) I hate chocolate.

My Nominees for Best Creative Writer are:

6 comments:

Liz Fichera said...

I'm going with "I hate chocolate" as the lie because I'm not sure that's humanly possible! ;-)

Stacey said...

Liz, eek! You think all the others are true?? LOL

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

OMG! This is tough! I'm going to say the untruth is - that you're allergic to human hair! I can see you traveling the world in 80 days, with five kids and sixteen cats!

Tara S Nichols said...

Seeing as you have a full head of hair... I'm going to go with traveled the world in eighty days.

Stacey said...

OKAY, here's the truth...

All mine were lies except the one truth-I have 5 biological children.

Stacey xo

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

And here I am looking for the one lie instead of the one truth! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails