Welcome Guest Blogger: Author Cooper McKenzie


Welcome Author Cooper McKenzie!

His Sub's Submissive is available TOMORROW!

Buy HERE

Blurb:

[Ménage Amour: Erotic Contemporary Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, BDSM, public exhibition, sex toys]


Erotic romance author and closet submissive Sloan Newman wondered what being a sexual submissive would be like. When her cousins Jenna Best and Taurus Green offer her a chance to take part in the slave auction their BDSM club is holding for charity, Sloan agrees. If nothing else, she’ll be able to use the knowledge gained in her future writings.


It’s Master Dane Bennett’s life partner/sub Merlin Gates’ 30th birthday and Dane wants to buy him a gift – a submissive little pet they can both play for the weekend. As soon as the bisexual men see Sloan on stage, they know this is the woman they’ve been looking for. After spending the weekend introducing her to BDSM, they realize she is the woman the want to complete their family. Now all they have to do is get her to agree to be His Sub’s Submissive.


Note: The main character is a pediatrician.


Let's get to know, Cooper!



1.) The Billionaire's Mate has been a Siren-Bookstrand best-seller since its release. How does it feel for your book to be so successful? Does it inspire you to continue writing?


I am overwhelmed by how popular The Billionaire's Mate has been. I did not expect anywhere near the success that it has generated. I've been on a 2 month involuntary hiatus as life got in the way, but am now back writing again and trying to make writing more of a priority than it has been the past few months.


2.) Your new Club Estonia series involves BDSM. I love BDSM novels and can't wait to read yours! What made you interested in writing this sub-genre and did you have to do any research?

I wrote my first erotic romance in January 2009 and have been exploring all kinds of different sub-genres. His Sub's Submissive (due out May 19) started because I had a dream where I was standing watching an auction from the wings, waiting my turn on stage. It was a bizarre beginning, but the vision wouldn't leave me alone so I knew there was a story somewhere. My research was all done online as I have no clue where the nearest BDSM club is, though I have heard rumors....


3.) Where do you get the ideas for your books?

I am often asked this because I wrote and had accepted 19 erotic romances in 14 months. Being a middle aged divorcee in a town full of married retirees has left me with a lot of fantasies, but ideas come from all over. All it takes is a tiny spark and my brain will start a fire which eventually becomes a bonfire that I have to write down before it sets my hair on fire. Strange thing is I can't write anything until I have a great title and until now all of the titles I've chosen have stuck.


4.) You are moving into contemporary after focusing more on fantasy/paranormal. Do you have a favorite sub-genre of romance that you write. Will you continue to write the full range or do you plan to focus more on a certain sub-genre?

I like writing romance with elements of paranormal, whether its a little bit of magic or a shapeshifter or a vampire. But I also like writing superhot contemporary stories as well. I can't predict what my next book will be although I have several ideas fighting for attention at any one time. Mostly I've found that if I write something I like then my publishers and the readers will like it as well.



5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?

Well, first up is the BDSM trilogy - His Sub's Submissive, Caught by the Master and Minding Mistress from bookstrand.com.

I'm currently working on a sequel to The Billionaire's Mate called The Soldier's Mate. Then there's The Color of Sex which I am hoping will be next, although I do have the beginnings of another romance about Daria and a hot fireman. Or maybe it's firemen?

Thanks Stacey for having me be a part of your blog!


Some more books by Cooper McKenzie:


Thank you for being on my blog today, Cooper!

I can't wait to read your new BDSM series, it looks amazing.  Congrats on all your success and I wish you much more!





Visit Cooper's website HERE


Cooper McKenzie writes for Siren Publishing

and Red Rose Publishing.

Check out her many releases!







If you'd like to be a Guest Author Blogger, contact me: staceyespino@hotmail.com

Comments

I think it is totally cool that you write in multiple genres! Successfully! Great interview!
She said…
Interesting interview. The book looks like one for my TBR pile. I've only recently started reading menage and BDSM. I'll be interested in seeing how they work together. Thank you.