Danica Avet nominated me for a Blogger Award!


My great friend, Danica Avet, nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!


Now, here are the rules:


1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.

Okay...here we go!

1.) Thank you Danica!  You know I LOVE YOU!!!

2.) Seven things about me? 

I write erotic romance for a living
I know many Prince songs by heart (thanks a lot, Mom)
I have to sleep naked, regardless of the weather.  DH too.
I never wear lipstick
Can't wear a G-String...ouchy!
I have identical twins
I'm a bookaholic

3.) Fifteen Nominees???  Alrighty then!  The following list are all wonderful and supportive friends/authors.

Julia Rachel Barrett 
Alexandra O'Hurley
Debra Glass
Jennifer Salaiz
Jan Bowles
Nicole Morgan
Tara S. Nichols
Corinne Davies
Leslie Richardson
Gale Stanley
Marianne LaCroix
Sabrina Sinclair
J. Rose Allister
Lindsay Townsend
Mahalia Levey

Comments

Fun list, Stacey - I'm with you re sleeping in the nude.
Thanks for the nomination!

Cheers, lindsay
Gale Stanley said…
Thanks for nominating me! Back at cha. It took me forever to post. There was something wrong with my links on Blogger. But all is well now. Have a great week!
J.Rose Allister said…
Great list Stacey! My 6 year old discovered Prince over the weekend and is now a fan. LOL And thank you for nominating me...and on my birthday, no less!
Mari said…
Thank you very much. That is awesome.
Debra Glass said…
Wow! Thanks for the nomination! I'm honored.
Nancy said…
Congrats on the nomination!
Denise said…
Hi Stacy! I'm coming attcha from Gale's nomination. She say's hi! I enjoyed reading the inteview above and your 7 things. I'm with you on the g-string - undies should NOT be uncomfortable. As for lipstick, DH won't kiss me if I have on lipstick, so natch.
Tara S Nichols said…
Oh hey! I got the comment thing to work. Thanks for tagging me. Great list. I'd sleep naked too but my kid likes to sneak in the middle of the night. Sigh.

I did the nomination but only seven people.

:)

Tara

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!