Welcome Guest Blogger: Author Michele Hart

Welcome, Author Michele Hart!


Find her books HERE


Blurb from Mind Blown:

Jon Paige discovers his employer is developing illicit mind-control techniques. He quickly learns how to hijack the system and breaks down his beautiful assistant’s persistent walls. Will Holly forgive him for sneaking into her mind, if she ever learns of it?

Holly Maddox is determined not to dip her pen in the company ink, a policy that’s served her well…until Jon comes along. He steals her mind when he’s in the room, weakens her fortitude with every flash of his flirty eyes and secretive smile. How will she keep herself from falling in love with her boss when he melts her impulse control?

When Jon and Holly decide to sabotage the brain-washing experiments, they learn they’re up against a greater power than they’d bargained for. Doing the right thing risks lives. Will the truth of their beginnings wreck their sizzling affair?







Let's get to know, Michele...


1.) What is it about Sci-Fi that intrigues you?

The possibilities. Sci-Fi is full of hope in my eyes. Even when an asteroid’s headed for Earth. Even trapped in a spaceship with aliens bursting from your chest and hunting you down. Usually, the hero/heroine who wants it most and works hardest for it gets the victory over catastrophic odds.. And I love the science and technology. I love having my head in some tome of physics and cosmology. I’m not saying I understand them! : - ) But I love trying.


2.) What's more important: plot or character development?

Hmm… There must be a couple of arguments for each side.

I’ll choose character development. I’ve read really great characters getting through plots that weren’t all that, but I read on because I loved the characters so much, because I was involved with them. I’ve put down books with characters who didn’t interest me at all. I don’t know if they were well-plotted books. I was not involved nor interested in the characters.

On the other hand, a great plot can transform an unlikeable main character. That’s often the hidden mission of the plot.


3.) Are there any new genres you'd like to venture into?

I really dig the genres I’m writing. Every story I write will have action and suspense. Though I have an Erotic Romantic Suspense novel and a Fantasy Romance short story set in contemporary times, I love the arena of Sci-Fi, and I have projects stacking up! I can’t see myself wandering away from Sci-Fi Romance for some time to come.


4.) Describe the type of heroines you like to write.

She can be fearful or gutsy, innocent or worldly, proficient or a bumbling klutz, but she has to be smart enough to learn from her mistakes. She can let the hero rescue her from time to time, even be manipulated by him, but she better learn to take care of herself and fight her own battles. Even if the battle is against the hero.

5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?

Right now, I’m preparing a new release for September, another Sci-Fi Romance Adventure titled Luminous Nights. It’s a big one for me. After that, I have a Sci-Fi Romance trilogy to write with two other authors, or I can pull out a shapeshifter trilogy that already written and prepare it for a contract. It’ll depend on whether I feel like writing or feel like editing after the newest release. Or I get a real life like the people outside my door. : - )


More books by Michele Hart:



Michele's WEBSITE

Thanks for joining me, Michele!





Comments

Your stories and your characters sound totally cool! I'm a big sci fi fan! And I love character-driven stories with smart heroines!
Michele Hart said…
Thank you for stopping by, Julia. I've got to give the hero a gutsy, smart heroine. Then she's worth fighting for.

Best wishes to you,
Michele

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!