Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome Guest Author: Sabrina Sinclair!

Welcome, Author Sabrina Sinclair!

BUY HERE

Blurb from Her Arizona Cowboy Brothers:

[Ménage Amour: Erotic Sci-Fi Cowboy Ménage a Quatre Romance, F/M/M/M, BDSM, sex toys]


Arizona cowboy brothers, Kyle, Jake, and Ben Dexter, are the last of their kind. They need a Sybar woman in order to continue their line.


Twenty-four year old, down on her luck Lizzie Miles is that woman. She applies for the position of housekeeper, unaware that the three brothers have arranged the whole event, using their special powers of illusion, fantasy and mind melding.


It soon becomes apparent that all three brothers have unlimited sexual desire for English woman Lizzie, both individually, and as a ménage a quatre.


Will she be able resist the inevitable carnal advances of the cowboy brothers? And will she really want to?


Can the brothers tame the English firebrand, and lure her into their beds? Or will Lizzie see through the complex and ingenious illusion that they have created especially for her?


Let's get to know, Sabrina...

1.) I've read Her Arizona Cowboy Brothers and it's smokin' hot!! How did you come up with the sci-fi twist for your western menage?


I wanted something different from the usual werewolves, and shapeshifters, so I came up with the Sybar's...Wouldn't it be great if you could plant your own thoughts into someone else's mind, and also produce a visual illusion to back that thought up, to make it appear as though real...The Sybar's can do this. The male Sybar's are also exceptionally good looking and extremely hot between the sheets!! What more could a woman wish for? Myself included.


2.) What would you say to people that believe you can only write what you know? Sometimes it's tough being an erotica author in that regard.

Yes, how could I possibly know about menages, but everyone has an imagination. We are all grown ups, we all know what goes on, add that with a little pinch of fantasy, and spicy, sexually arousing words, and the menage forms itself.


3.) Will there be more books in your Sexual Meltdown series?

Yes, I have already had Sexual Meltdown 2 accepted by Siren. It is not as light-hearted and humourous as HER ARIZONA COWBOY BROTHERS, it is more serious, and the sex scenes are much hotter. Hopefully it should be released before Christmas.


4.) Why do you think women find BDSM elements in their erotic romances so enticing?

Ah, Stacey, I'm glad you asked me this one. The woman of today lives as an equal with men, but since the dawn of time we women have been hard-wired to want a dominant macho male to take control of us. I'm sure some feminists will disagree with this point of view, but at the end of the day, a man wants a woman to be a woman, and woman wants a man to be a man. So all my male characters are in one way or another dominant, and all my female characters submissive. Because of politcal correctness, many modern men are emasculated, that's why the ladies who read our books just love the idea of a 6ft 3in confident, assertive man, looking after her in every possible way. Obviously, I'm talking about in the bedroom...outside, the woman is a person in her own right. Lets face it, the average Siren hero is a self made man who takes the world as it comes.


5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?


I'll soon be starting my third and final Sybar novel, Sexual Meltdown 3. This will be much hotter and harder hitting than the previous two. I'll leave my options open after that.

Thanks Stacey for having me on your blog. I'm a big fan of Stacey Espino the author, and I'm enjoying your latest book, DAMAGED COWBOYS immensely. I URGE ANYONE READING THIS TO BUY A COPY. IT'S HOT!!

Sabrina xxxxxx

Find Sabrina on her site HERE


Thanks for joining me, Sabrina.  I can't wait for your next erotic treat in your Sexual Meltdown series.  Great interview! 

6 comments:

Danica Avet said...

Wow, this is definitely going in my TBR pile. I have to agree with you Sabrina, there's just something so sexy about a man who takes charge, but still allows his woman to be herself.

Looking forward to the book!

Laurie Ryan said...

What a cool and innovative story line, Sabrina. I've got the book in my TBR pile and can hardly wait to start it. Best of luck!

Sabrina Sinclair said...

Thanks Danica

We don't want a control freak, but a sexy man in charge.

Life could never be boring again.

Sabrina

x

Sabrina Sinclair said...

Laurie

Thanks for joining me.

I had a lot of fun writing HER ARIZONA COWBOY BROTHERS.

It's a light-hearted menage, with some very hot moments.

Sabrina x

Sherry Gloag said...

This sounds an enticing start to your Meltdown series. I enjoyed your interview.

Sabrina Sinclair said...

Thanks Sherry

Best wishes

Sabrina x

Related Posts with Thumbnails