Guest Blogger: Author Gracie McKeever

Welcome, Author Gracie McKeever!

Find her books HERE

Blurb from Sexual Healing for Three:

[Ménage Amour: Erotic Ménage a Trois Romance M/F/M, Interracial, May-December, BDSM, public exhibition]



Escaping an abusive past, Donna Vega is determined never to be the victim of a man's whims again. She doesn't have the inclination or time for one man, much less two.


Wiccan and drowning survivor, Chance Novak, has inherited psychic gifts that he's wary of using. When he meets Donna at a domestic abuse seminar, Chance recognizes an injured soul that he'd like to heal. But can he get past Donna's armor to make her see him as more than just a colleague?


Russell Merrick has always put everyone's needs before his own, pursuing a vanilla ideal of wedded bliss. But now since his divorce can he abide sharing the one woman who could fulfill his every sexual fetish, when his younger brother is the other man?


Let's get to know, Gracie...


1.) You have an impressive backlist. What is your favorite book you have written? Why?

Wow, that's a tough one. My favorite book is probably the first book I sold to Siren, which was my first erotic romance, Beneath the Surface. I guess it's my favorite because it practically wrote itself. The characters were fully realized, alive and breathing from the moment I started the story.


2.) What challenges have you faced when writing a ménage romance?


Trying to make sure that everyone gets equal time during love scenes and make sure that all the particpants' POV is covered.


3.) How often do you write?

I try to write every day. If I'm not writing, then I'm researching.



4.) How do you feel about starting a book with dialogue?


I've done it pretty often. It helps kick start the story for me. This, and dialogue is one of my strong suits .


5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?


I'm working on the 2nd book in a series under a pseudonym and another series under my own name featuring angels, psychics and shapeshifters.


Find Gracie McKeever ONLINE



Comments

Really impressive backlist and this sounds like a great, sort of tear-jerking story!

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!