Welcome Guest Blogger: Rachel Clark

Welcome Author Rachel Clark!


Find her books HERE


Blurb from G'Banena's Pirates:

[Menage Amour: Erotic Sci-fi Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, with M/M]



Rescued from slavery, G'baena finds life among humans surprisingly satisfying. She's building a new life for herself and happily falling in love with Devlin, but the unexpected arrival of Kam, a man from her past, complicates her bright future.



Kam's twin brother died a few months ago. According to G'trobian law, that makes Kam dead also, so now he roams space trying to survive in any way possible. Discovering G'baena alive was the last thing he expected.



Devlin finds himself struggling with jealousy and an unexpected attraction, but keeping G’baena and Kam safe while rescuing G’baena’s mother and sisters, protecting the pirate ship’s crew from attack, and infiltrating the slave trade may just prove more difficult than anyone ever expected.



G’baena, Kam and Devlin are willing to try love the G’trobian way--with a twist--but can their fledgling relationship survive confusion, a traitor, and an intergalactic conspiracy?


Let's get to know Rachel...


1.) Sextreme huh? Is it easy for you to write sex scenes? I think the m/m element is new to your series (I can't remember it from the first two). Was that difficult to write?


I love the challenge of creating interesting and inspiring sex scenes that flow and fit into the storyline. Yes, the MM is new to this series. It was one of those stories where the characters wouldn't do what I wanted them to do and them all of a sudden they were doing far more than I expected. Once the characters took over I simply couldn't stop writing. I'm quite happy with the way G'baena's Pirates turned out so I really hope readers enjoy it.



2.) Which character is the focus of your new release? Will there be more in the series?


G'baena's Pirates is about G'baena (we met her at the end of Tee-ani's story,) Devlin (the ship's engineer) and Kam (a G'trobian male living in exile.) Their attraction to each other is unexpected but something they are all willing to consider... now, if they can just survive the rescue mission, galactic conspiracy and a traitor in their midst, they might get their happily ever after.

The fourth book will be about Del (we met him at the end of Tee-ani's story and he plays an important part in G'baena's story too.) He's an ex-slave, a great guy, and certainly deserves some good fortune and happiness.



3.) What do you think about ebook gift cards for Christmas gifts?


What a wonderful idea. Reading is such an enjoyable part of my life I can't imagine anyone not wanting a book for Christmas.



4.) With such a complex sci-fi world, did you need to do a lot of plotting? Have a lot of notes?


Sadly, I'm not much of a plotter. I have a really vague idea of where I want to go and then I start writing. However, with this series I found I had to go back to the first two books and double check details. I actually forgot that the G'trobian homeworld had twin suns so I needed to go through and make sure I hadn't messed that up.



5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?


I finally finished Taydelaan. It's an FFM sci-fi set on Earth and is set for publication early next year. The sequel is already beating in my brain. I also wrote a story for Siren's new Love Xtreme Forever line. It's called "Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists" It started out as an experiment to see if I could actually write so many characters into one love story and I ended up falling in love with seven more heroes. *grin*

I've got another MMF story nearly ready for submission and so many others half finished that I really need to get focused and finish some of them before I find myself starting three more.


Comments