Welcome Guest Blogger: Author Angelina Rain

Welcome Author Angelina Rain!


Find her book HERE


Blurb from Indecent Encounters:

Sometimes a woman needs more than a lover…


Independent, lustful ladies find pleasure and intrigue with more than one man, from a scandalous vacation in Australia, to a forced seduction at a cabin in the woods. A witch needs to break a shameful spell, and an older woman slakes her sexual needs with two younger men. Cougars purr with unrequited desire and werewolves compete for the love of their mate. Satisfaction is just a sigh away as a surgeon bends the rules for her patient, and an over-stressed boss finds more than a little peace with secret admirers.


Find out what wicked delights await you with Indecent Encounters.


I'm almost finished reading the Indecent Encounters menage anthology and, wow, what a collection!  I mean, there's something for everyone.  It's a sampling of every fantasy you could imagine with more than one man involved.  If you love menage or you're just curious, this is the book for you.

Oooh, Angelina will be GIVING AWAY one copy of this awesome anthology to one lucky commenter!  The winner will be chosen tonight and posted in the comments. 

Stacey xo



Now, let's get to know Angelina Rain... 

1.) Congratulations on the release of the Indecent Encounters anthology. What is the title of your story and can you tell us a bit about it?

My short story is called “The Problem with Love Spells” and it’s a menage between a witch, a vampire, and a werewolf. When modern witch Gretchen casts a love spell that goes completely wrong, her only option is to reverse it before it’s too late. However, when she wakes with a werewolf and a vampire in her bed, she learns that even reversing a love spell could have its consequences.



2.) What subgenres of romance do you like to read and write?

I’m a big fan of romantic suspense, contemporary romance, paranormal, and erotica. I write in all of those genres, although lately I have been concentrating on erotica the most.



3.) I find writing menage a fine balancing act. Did you learn anything about characterization when writing your menage?

I’ve always been a fan of love triangles so writing menage makes it easier on me. I don’t have to dance around as to which guy she’s going to sleep with when she obviously does them both.



4.) Where do you get your ideas?

Everywhere. For me, ideas are plentiful and I’m usually fighting them away rather than searching for them. If I could write every idea in my head, I would have over fifty novels under my belt.



5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?

Right now I’m busy working on another paranormal erotica and on a short contemporary BDSM erotica. In the future, I plan on releasing many more eroticas as well as contemporary, suspense, paranormal, and comical romances.



Visit Angelina Rain's WEBSITE




Comments

Angelina Rain said…
Thank you, Stacey, for letting me have a guest spot on your blog. And thanks for reading “Indecent Encounters”, there really is something for everyone.

Also, Cowboy Domination sounds like my kind of book. Cowboys and kink, what more can a girl as for, right? I will be buying that soon.
susan said…
This was a great way to forget how much cold and ice is outside my window. Reading the excerpt and visiting your web site can cause a room temperature go up quite a few degrees. I truly enjoyed it all and then to top it off..this interview was like the icing on the cake..I enjoyed hearing what's going on and all your plans. Thanks for taking the time to share so much with us. susan Leech garysue@dejazzd.com
Kristabel Reed said…
I'm always on the lookout for new menage stories, they're so fun. And sexy ;) I love the paranormal aspect of this one, too, Angelina!

Kristabel
kristabelreed@yahoo.com
Desiree Holt said…
I am a huge menage fan. Write about it a lot, so this book just went to the top of my list TBR.
Randi Alexander said…
Hi Angelina, wow, The Problem with Love Spells sounds like a wild story. Very creative - how did you come up with the idea of those three characters? Can't wait to read it!
Maria Zannini said…
Angelina: Erotica seems like one of the hardest subgenres to write. Not because of the explicitness, but because the sex has to be more than titillation, but integral to the story.

Do you find erotica easier or harder than the other subgenres you write in?
***

Hi to Stacey! It's nice to meet another of Angelina's hosts--and it introduces me to a new blog to boot.
Angelina Rain said…
Susan, thank you. Yes, erotica is the perfect genre for a cold winter night.

Kristabel Reed and Desiree Holt, thank you. I’m a ménage fan also, obviously. It really is more creative than regular erotica (although that is fun too) and it’s nice to read about something that probably none of us will ever experience.

Randi Alexander, thank you. I was so tired of seeing nothing but werewolf or vampire paranormal eroticas. I thought why both couldn’t be in one book. And better yet, why is there a shortage of eroticas with witches, are they not sexy?

Maria Zannini, thank you. I’m so happy to see you appear in all my blog stops. You’re a true friend. For me, the hardest sub-genre to write in is suspense. It requires a lot of research, legal knowledge, police procedure understanding, and basic psychology to be realistic. Erotica is hit and miss. On the one hand it’s easier. If you come to a stale moment in the book, add a sex scene. Need to increase your word count, add a sex scene. On the other hand it’s harder because I can’t just have my characters jump into bed right away so I have to build up the plot and do it fast, and that is a challenge. Also, coming up with new and unique ways to have sex is also hard. Almost everything has already been written, you really have to think outside the box. The other day I wrote something even I was shocked with in my attempt to write original sex.
What a creative title! Love it! The book sounds so very fun.
Nas Dean said…
Hi ANgelina,

Have a great release day and hope your sales rockets to the sky!

Hi to Stacey, It's nice to meet another of Angelina's hosts--and get introduced to a new blog.
Nas Dean said…
Hi ANgelina,

Have a great release day and hope your sales rockets to the sky!

Hi to Stacey, It's nice to meet another of Angelina's hosts--and get introduced to a new blog.
Sondrae Bennett said…
Sounds like a great story! Vampires, Werewolves, and witches...what more could you ask for. Congrats on the release!
Angelina Rain said…
Julia Rachel Barrett, Nas Dean, and Sondrae Bennett, thank you.
Stacey said…
Angelina has chosen her winner: NAS DEAN.

Congrats!
Nas Dean said…
Thanks for the win! It's awesome! I'm super excited!

nas_dean@ymail.com