Welcome Guest Blogger: Jadette Paige

Welcome Jadette Paige!



Find her books HERE



Blurb from Blue Heaven:

Take him from Heaven’s Seat. Bring him to me. We will protect his sacred head.



Stryver Zorti’s mission appears simple. Kidnap the Godchild and deliver him to his master. But with the first meeting of the holy man’s azure gaze, desire surges in him to strip bare the God and touch the man within.


Worshiped all his life, the Godchild is shocked by the stranger who dares lay hands on him, even if it is to save him from assassins. With a different name given by his new ally, Blue is freed from the constraints of the holy order for the first time. He revels in the extraordinary experiences opening to him, then in the passion that sparks between him and the hard-edged, oddly gentle Stryver.


But a god does not love, and if discovered, their precarious utopia will shatter, destroying any chance for a future together--that is, if the assassins don’t kill them first.


Let's get to know Jadette...



1.) How did you come up with the idea for Blue Heaven?


My old critique group held writing challenges. One had to have some type of food and a song in it. I started writing the scene and for some reason, the characters insisted on being males. One of the other ladies in my group had just started to write male/male romance so I thought, why not? If this is what my characters wanted, who was I to argue with them? I mean, when you have two gorgeous, muscled men tapping their toes and glaring at you, what would you do? With this book, I realized that I could move in another direction with my writing. I was not meant to remain in the same notch I was in the year before.



2.) Do you write in other genres? Any you'd like to try out?


I also write paranormal romance under my other pen name, Judith Leger. I would love to try a historical novel. History, along with English, was always my passion. A lot of my books have traces of historical or mythical facets in them. To me, they make a story so real with a touch of history or legend is added.



3.) What is the most difficult part of writing m/m romance as a woman?


I believe being accepted for my ability to write a love story between two men. To me, a love story is a love story. I’ve always written my male characters stronger than the female ones. The women in my books have to be strong so it came naturally to have both protagonists as men.



4.) What do you do to celebrate a new contract?


Oh, this one is easy! I go out to eat steak and grilled veggies.



5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?


I’m in the process of writing the first book in a series of two. They are fantasy male romances. I don’t even have a title for them but I know what will happen in each. I’m really excited about them too. They are packed with emotion that I hope my readers will love!
 
 
 
Visit Jadette ONLINE
 

Comments

Jerri said…
Waving at Jadette. Wonderful interview, ladies!
Angelina Rain said…
Very cool interview, and the book cover is beautiful. It reminds me of Greek mythology for some reason.
Jadette Paige said…
Hi Jerri and Angelina! Thanks so much for stopping by. Thanks, Angelina! I love the cover too. Hugs!
Dawne Prochilo said…
Thanks for introducing me to yet another romance author Stacey- love the interview
Dawne

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!