Six Sentence Sunday!






These are 6 from my upcoming book, CHOOSING LOVE writing as Winona Wilder. It's releasing at Siren on March 23rd.


“What the fuck’s wrong with you? You’re better than this!”

“Is it a crime to get drunk in a bar now?” He nearly lost balance and Waylon’s hands were quick to reach out and steady him. “Get your hands off me!” Every touch from his friend reminded him of what he could never have and the kind of freak he was for craving his best friend in carnal ways.

(c) Winona Wilder

Comments

Corinne Davies said…
Great six! I can't wait to read it :-)
Ella Drake said…
Great excerpt & great show of conflict.
Gem Sivad said…
Ohh, I like this. Congrats on the new book coming out!

gem
Sandra Sookoo said…
Nice! Congrats on the release!
Ann Mayburn said…
Ohhh, please let there be some delicious drunk sex about to happen. ;)
Pippa Jay said…
Wow, tortured soul!
Eve Cassidy said…
Ooh. This sounds right up my alley!
Jay Di Meo said…
Poor guy! Can't wait to read more!
Lauri J Owen said…
Congrats on the release. Great six!
Marie Dees said…
Congrats! I love hot books with hot guys and more hot guys!
Laura Kaye said…
Hmm...is that unrequited man love I smell? Yum!
Lorien Velez said…
Awesome! Can't wait to read more. :)
Christa Paige said…
I have a thing for unrequited love. He sounds totally devastated, at the moment. I shouldn't like that so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!