Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome Guest Blogger: Corinne Davies!

Welcome Author Corinne Davies!


Find her books HERE


Blurb from Caress of Fur:

Mai isn’t impressed when she discovers her friend has set her up on a surprise blind date, but a bad date is the least of her worries. She is about to discover that humans aren’t the only predators walking the streets of Toronto. Now, Mai faces two choices—returning to her safe world alone or standing up to not one but two of the most dominant men she has ever met.


Twin werewolves, Vencel and Gaspar, escaped their war-torn homeland and discovered a new home in the wilds of Algonquin Park. They never expected to find their mate in a fragile, human woman. Convincing her of their true natures proves harder than they anticipated, especially now that an old enemy has found them and is threatening to destroy their new home and family.
 
 
Let's get to know Corinne...
 
 
 
1.) What is your favorite part about writing a menage romance?

Imagining everything that is going to happen before writing it ;-) I like the idea of being doted on by two or more men, and 3x sex is always incredibly hot! It’s tricky to balance out the emotional side of a trio but I don’t believe that anyone can feel too much love.



2.) What is your favorite genre to read and write?


I read a lot of fantasy and sci-fi that all have romantic overtone and the character’s are always living happily together at the end. I’ve experimented with a couple different genres and paranormal is still my favourite. Who wouldn’t want a bit of magic in their lives?



3.) Do you set daily/monthly/annual writing goals for yourself?


I have a daily goal of at least 1000 words. I won’t say how often I actually make that goal. LOL I think I’d best describe myself as a binge writer. I’ll devote every moment to writing, then take a break and think about the story for a couple days and then write like mad again.


The amount of writing time I have heavily depends on the drama of daily life and a full time job. As long as everything is smooth then the words will come.


4.) Tell us about your St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt.


This is my third scavenger hunt I’ve organized. Before I started writing I always enjoyed this type of contest. I discovered many of my favourite authors by searching through their sites for a symbol of some sort. Also I like having a contest where I have more then one winner! This time we have sixteen authors participating and a variety of prizes that include jewelry, gift certificates and lots of free books. Find details HERE.




5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?

Currently, I’m working on two books. The first is my second steampunk novel. It’s a story about Tori’s sister Yzzi and her heroes Liam and Tristan. It’s resting for a bit because I need to look through it with fresh eyes.
So until it’s ready for polishing, I working on the second 3xtasy Lake book. This small town has really grown in my head and I love that I can visit there again. In this story I’ll explore the town a bit more and give the readers a bit more information about it’s secrets. ;-) I have a trio of brothers about to find their perfect mate.


Visit Corinne's WEBSITE and BLOG

3 comments:

Julia Barrett said...

Good luck, Corinne - sounds like a great book - I do love science fiction and fantasy.

Corinne Davies said...

Thanks Julia!

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

Great interview...love the cover and the book sounds exciting

Related Posts with Thumbnails