Welcome Guest Blogger: Eve Langlais!

Welcome author Eve Langlais!


Find her books HERE


Blurb from Last Minion Standing:

Who will be the Last Minion Standing?



All I said was I needed a minion, the next thing I know, I'm embroiled in a reality show with cameras following me everywhere. I should have told them not to bother, for I was ready to declare a winner-and get naked-the moment I met Drake. Shirtless and shoeless, in low slung jeans, I could think of so many ways he could serve me—especially in bed.


But, Drake, the super sexy dragon shifter, is after more than a chance to work alongside me in my battle to capture evil souls, he also wants to win my heart. But love is for weaklings, and no matter how much he tortures me sexually, I will not give in, even when he resorts to restraints and flogging. Mmm, bring it on-harder please.
 
 
Let's get to know Eve...
 
 
1.) What attracts you to write paranormal romance?
 
I get bored with mundane, daily life so for me paranormal is a fantastic escape into a world where anything is possible. I love creating larger than life heroes who might be bad ass shapeshifters or vampires, but who turn into mushy goo for the women they love. With a remade world that follows my rules, anything is possible, even a story where you can fall in love with Lucifer and his daughter or cheer on a wicked witch.




2.) Your heroines are seriously evil, but equally likeable. Do you ever write about sweet girls?

I tried doing a few sweet girls, like Samantha in Take A Chance, but honestly, bad girls are just more fun. They say and do the damnedest things making them fascinating to write about. I also like how they're not afraid to take charge in the bedroom and demand pleasure ;p And when they fall in love-kicking and screaming usually-they do so whole heartedly and I pity the person who gets in their way.



3.) Do you write every day? Do you set goals for yourself?

I write Monday to Friday and push myself to produce during that week my base goal being at least 10 thousand words, but I'm happiest when I hit between 15 and 20. Writing is fun for me but at the same time, I treat it like a job. The weekends I force myself away from my characters to spend time with my reason for being, my family-while secretly plotting in my mind the next chapter.



4.) Are there any new genres that you'd like to try out? What is your favorite to write?

Hmm, is there a genre I've missed. LOL. Actually, I love historical romances, especially the Norman/Saxon time period--yummy sweaty men in armor. I'd love to write something with a dashing knight, but the whole attention to detail and period dialogue quite frankly terrifies me. For now, I'm most comfortable in the fantasy/paranormal world. The possibilities, I've discovered, are endless.



5.) What are you working on now and what can we expect from you in the future?

I am working on a new werewolf piece with a geeky human male as the hero which is kind of challenging because I usually like to writ e about super alpha males. I have a feeling there might be an accident in the lab to fix my science nerd :) As for upcoming items, His Teddy Bear, a curvy heroine shapeshifter romance is coming out April 1st and sometime in the next few weeks, Date With Death will also be releasing. I've got more upcoming titles that can be viewed on my site for the curious; http://www.EveLanglais.com and just for Stacey, Toxic, another bad girl story lol.



Thanks Stacey for having me on the blog today. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to borrow a cowboy-or two-and see just what made the west so wild. Yeehaw!
 
 
 
 

Comments

Julia Barrett said…
Bad girls are loads of fun. Just like bad boys get all the girls! Great interview. I think your science nerd sounds cute!
Dragon Lady said…
Loved Scared of Spiders. There was as sweet girl who got BOTH hotties! Looking forward to more from Eve!
I think I was always a bad girl under the guise of a good girl... I know I am real bad now. LOL
delilahhunt said…
We need more shy nerdy heroes out there, pair them up with a bad girl and it's golden!
Eve Langlais said…
Thanks for the great comments everybody :) Happy reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!