Six Sentence Sunday!






These six are from my Friday release, Claiming Their Mate (Pack Seduction, #1)

Do I need to mention this is for ADULTS ONLY???


 These shifters didn't know who they were dealing with.  Carna was no stranger to sex, even ménage sex.  Austin took his time with her, attempting to stretch her ass before fucking her.  There was no need.  She was too lost, too far gone in the haze of lust to worry about pain or discomfort.  All she needed was the fullness, the pleasure of their two big dicks occupying her body at once, fighting for space, and hitting every sweet spot inside her


Comments

An Open Book said…
Too far gone- sigh, I love moments like that during making love- another world... Great 6
graylinfox said…
Wow. I'm awake now. And need to take a cold shower!
Cate Masters said…
Nice - loved "every sweet spot" :)
Gem Sivad said…
Yep, what they said...Great six and of course, I want more. :)
Jayel Kaye said…
uh, Wow.. Just, Wow
Sandra Sookoo said…
Wow. Sounds like another winner! :-)
Corinne Davies said…
Awesome Six!! Can't wait to read all the other sentances. :)
Cara Bristol said…
Well, that heats things up a bit! Bold six! I like it.
Lori W. said…
My spidey senses tell me that's going to be a hot scene...

Lori
Stacey Kennedy said…
HOLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!