Six Sentence Sunday!






These six are from my newly contracted western menage, HARDCORE COWBOYS (Ride 'em Hard, #1)


Coming Soon to Siren Publishing


Copyright (c) 2011 Stacey Espino

She could smell the deep, rich scent of chocolate. He twirled the brush around her clit, teasing her hypersensitive bud. When he brought a chocolate covered thumb to her mouth, she eagerly sucked on it, savoring the flavor and the illicit act.


"What's your favorite thing besides that old mare of yours, Cord?" asked Val.

He narrowed his hypnotizing blue eyes at her like a wild animal about to strike, his thumb still between her lips. "Chocolate."

Comments

An Open Book said…
Ohhh...what a sweet treat- awesome SSS and the picture adds to the "feeling"
Dawne P
Cara Bristol said…
You can't go wrong with chocolate!
Ranae Rose said…
A guy who loves horses and chocolate - can't go wrong there! :)
Sam Crescent said…
Great six sentence Stacey :-)
JoAnne Kenrick said…
Agreed..nothing quite as sexy as chocolate! Oh, wait.. chocolate covered body parts, that would do it! LOL Fab six, and congrats on the new contract xxx WOOT
delilahhunt said…
Oh dear. My imagination is already going wild with that one. Fab six sentences Stacey. Looks like another hot series.
Pepper said…
Yeah. Chocolate. Hmmm. I won't ever think about it in quite the same way again.
Luxie Ryder said…
Crikey! I love chocolate SO much, I would usually have said doing anything but eating it alone is a waste...but I might just change my mind! Sexy, fun six. Great job!
Sarah Grimm said…
Wow. Did it just get warm in here? Nicely done!
Sonya Clark said…
Good gracious, that was hot!
Randi Alexander said…
Wow, my mouth is watering, and I'm thinking about finding my hubby right now... Really hot, Stacey!
Lindsay said…
Now that's a sweet six

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!