Fall Updates

It's been a busy year so far.  My very first published book, Fearless Desires, has been out for over a year. I started my dream writing career last year and I have over twenty books released and many more on the way. I'm doing what I love, so I can't go wrong.

I signed up for Nano with year and I'm chugging along. I hope to have book #5 in my Ride 'em Hard series submitted mid-month. It's my first older heroine novel, and I'm really enjoying writing it.

I have some new releases out, Corralling the City Girl (Ride 'em Hard, 2), which just loaded onto Amazon last night as well. 

Loving Tyler, by my Siren Exclusive m/m penname, Winona Wilder. I really love the opposites attract theme of the book. I really connected with the characters. 

I also had a vampire menage release on Halloween, Marked For Pleasure. It's a quick, sexy romp, and something new for me.

My book Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, 2 is up for Best Shifter Short of the Year at Author's After Dark (ADD) which is super cool!

I'm starting up a newsletter soon, so if you want book related updates, contests, and releases--sign up! It's on the side bar. :)


Coming Soon:

Hogtying the Cowgirl (Ride 'em Hard, 3) is Angel's story. It's coming November 28th and should be on pre-order soon. 

Alpha Mate (Northern Shifters, 1) by Winona Wilder will be available December 12th.

Siren just contracted Her Cowboy Triple Team (Ride 'em Hard, 4) and that will be out in a couple months.

If you'd like a bookmark or magnet, email me at staceyespino@gmail.com and I'll pop them in the mail for you.

I also welcome reader mail. If there's a book you'd like to see written, a specific series or character you'd like to see more of, send me an email.


Don't forget to check out the multi-author blogs I write for:


Comments

Julia Barrett said…
Major congrats, Stacey! It's been a great year for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!