Weekend Dirty Dozen!


COMING November 28th to Siren Publishing!

On Pre-Order Early Next Week!

“I'm no greenhorn, darlin'. You can complain all you want, but there's no denying you want me to continue. I’m going to start by teaching you that it’s wrong to demand something that ain’t yours. And, yes, I’m talking about that fine stallion. I won the auction fair and square, little girl, so you have no business being resentful towards me.” His hand lifted away, leaving her exposed to the cool note in the air. Then the strike came without warning. Smack. The fleshy sound was solid and filled the interior of the aging barn. A few pigeons pecking at the entrance scattered in a flurry of flapping wings. 

“How dare you!” she shrieked. He repeated the motion.





Read More Weekend Dirty Dozen HERE

Comments

Julia Barrett said…
Congrats! This one looks good!
An Open Book said…
OK- this settles it Stacey- I am going to find you on amazon and drain my paypal account- DAMN! You and these cowboys- YEE-HAW
Doris O'Connor said…
I like where this is going!
Kathleen Grieve said…
Just preordered! Sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!