Evernight's Book Boyfriend Blog Hop



Book Boyfriends...


They can be strong and sexy, dark and dangerous, rebellious and reckless or cute and quirky. We love to fall in love with these irresistible heroes and Evernight Publishing has them all!


The authors of Evernight invite you to a Speed Date challenge. Their cowboys, Doms, detectives, millionaires, royalty, vampires, soldiers, shifters, even steam-powered heroes are waiting to meet you on each author website. 

50 heroes in 7 days! 

Are you up for the challenge?


Pull up a chair and get to know every single one. I’d love to introduce you to my hero...


CALLUM O'SHEA from Cowboy Outcasts




Since Cowboy Outcasts is a menage a trois romance, I had to choose just one hero for the blog hop. Although I love both for different reasons, I chose Callum because he was the reason I wrote the book. Callum O'Shea has Tourette's Syndrome. You may or may not have heard of the condition. It causes a person to have involuntary tics from mild to severe. 

I wanted more public awareness for the condition since my husband and youngest son suffer from Tourette's. It's frustrating when I hear people joke about it when I watch my loved ones struggle with it every day.

Callum has sheltered himself from the world because of everything the people in town have put him through. He's slow to trust with an impenetrable shield up to keep himself from getting hurt. It takes the unconditional love and understanding of a patient university student to bring him out of his shell and teach him there is still good in the world.

I hope you enjoy the blog hop and meet lots of hunky and interesting men! If you're interested in learning more about Callum O'Shea or Tourette's Syndrome, you can purchase Cowboy Outcasts at most e-book retailers and in print at Amazon.com.


What’s up for grabs?

  • One lucky hopper will win a KINDLE PAPERWHITE eREADER sponsored by Evernight Publishing.

  • Every book blogger/reviewer site is giving away one free eBook from Evernight (winner’s choice of any eBook from Evernight Publishing’s website).

  • Plus, each author offers their own unique prize! So visit each blog hop stop for a host of fabulous prizes to win.

How to enter?

Do damaged heroes pull you more into a book or turn you off? Be sure you leave the answer and your email address in the comments below to be eligible to win a prize.

Keep hopping to the next author or blogger. After you’ve met each hero click here to vote for your favorite book boyfriend. You’ll earn an extra grand prize entry!

On my blog, I'm giving away a cute e-reader cover to a commenter...
You can follow my blog by clicking the FOLLOW gadget on the right sidebar. You can also find me on FaceBook, Twitter, and get updates at www.staceyespino.com





You’re one step closer to meeting your next Book Boyfriend...



Comments

SusieJ said…
Yes, I like a damaged hero....no-one is perfect and struggles in life add to character...some heroes seem too good to be true.
Hugs xx
foulkes.susan@gmail.com
Dee Little said…
Oh I love a damaged hero! I love finding out about their back story :)

Dee

lovebooksblogbooks@gmail.com
Tina Folker said…
I do like a damaged Hero, If you understand the damage it explains there nature (moods )
Tina
folker@bigpond.com
Carin said…
I think damaged hero's add more depth to the story. I LOVED Callum!
Thanks Carin
mawmom at gmail dot com
angieia said…
I love Callum! I like the damaged heroes!!
angiek@cfu.net
Kaylyn D said…
Personally I love damaged heroes. Makes them seem more real. Plus it can give insight into something most people dont know about. I follow via GFC.
kaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com
laurie said…
Oh I love a damaged hero! I love finding out about their back story :)

parisfan_ca@yahoo.com
Lily B said…
I love damaged heroes I think it gives them depth and makes them well rounded.

lilypondreads at gmail dot com
desitheblonde said…
desi the blonde at msn .com

i like the hero and then you can never get enough of them
CanadianBaker said…
I'm all for damaged heroes. It makes them seem more real.
Sheri Vidal said…
I love damaged heroes especially yours!!

smurfettev AT gmail DOT com
Nay Nay said…
I just love the damaged heroes and you write some AWESOME ones. Following your blog for some time now and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR BOOKS!
Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win. <^_^>
reneebennett35 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Meghan said…
I love a damaged hero. Who likes to read about perfect people - I sure don't!! fishinlovingal@yahoo.com
Cassandra said…
They actually do but I enjoy both :)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com
I think damaged hero's add more depth and reality to the story
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
Thanks for participating in this hop!
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Crissy Morris said…
I love a damaged hero...there's something about imperfections, emotional pain, and confusion that is so perfect.

morris.crissy@gmail.com
I like a damaged hero and a woman that understands him and is able to help :)

MinDaf @aol.com
Ashley Applebee said…
Damaged heroes pull you more into the story totally! I want to see if they can be "helped" or shown that they can be loved no matter what!
Ashley A
ash_app@hotmail.com
Donna said…
Do damaged heroes pull you more into a book or turn you off? Depends on the story. BTW I absolutely fell for Callum I had issues with his brother but he pulled it out at the end too.

1_trouble at msn dot com
magic5905 said…
Depends on what the damage is. If it is a former wife/lover dying and he was so in love, then no. Otherwise, yes.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com
Sherry said…
I really like books with a damaged hero they are some of my favorite books to read.
GFC - Sherry S.
sstrode at scrtc dot com
Heather Coulter said…
I love a damaged hero... if written well is my favorite way to redeem a hero. Yum!

heather[dot]coulter[at]gmail[dot]com
susanmp said…
I love heroes/heroine who have to overcome some issue, whether it is physical or emotional. It shows strength.

susanmplatt AT Hotmail DOT com
Nicole Kuhn said…
Yes, because I love to watch their transition and struggle throughout the story n.kuhn.acn (at) gmail (dot) com
Jeanette Platt said…
I do have to say i love a damaged hero, i like when authors find the person who is perfect for them and loves them and sees the flaws and loves and supports them anyway.

j.m.platt83 at gmail dot com
Vanessa N. said…
Damaged heroes do pull me more because I really want to feel for them.

mythic021@gmail.com
Evie said…
I like damaged heroes. They seem more intriguing :)
by.evie at yahoo dot com dot br
Shadow said…
I love a damaged, tortured hero. These stories always pull me in! *sigh* I especially love it when they dont feel worthy and they make the heroine 'break through' to them. The moment they realize they cant live in the past and there taking what belongs to them. I love it! :D Thank you!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com
skyekiloh said…
Hmm depends on the amount of damage I think. Everyone has sskeletons in their closet. But a man with too many is just. . . troublesome

sailoreternaldiamond @ yahoo . com
Jennifer Denys said…
What a lovely case! If I win it will make me finally get around to buying an e-reader! In answer to your question, yes, most definitely. There is something seductive about a damaged hero. jennifer.denys@yahoo.com
Aly said…
I love damaged heroes, they are my favorites :D
alinutza4u2004[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk
Meghan said…
Yes because they have more to overcome.
The hero trait that I love the most is selflessness. In spite of everything, if the man is selfless it's unnervingly attractive. I also do love that alpha male air where they control anything and all other men shake in their wake.
Thanks for the giveaway!

mestith at gmail dot com
Beckey said…
My answer would be yes.

BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom
I love a damaged hero, it gives them more character! And you just want to heal them!!

grapeapril75(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Emily said…
I love damaged heroes, makes them more realistic. In fact, a too perfect hero turns me off. And I suffer from Tourette's as well, so it's nice to see someone bringing attention to it.

tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com
Book Attict said…
I love my heroes majorly damaged -- but ultimately redeemable.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com
GFC: BookAttict
Janea C. said…
I think I prefer damaged heros.

janeajlc@gmail.com
Anna said…
I do like damaged heroes, it makes them more likable.

annawelch23456(at)hotmail(dot)com
Eva's Flowers said…
I love reading about a damaged hero, especially he once he finds that special someone to help him out :)

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com
Stacey said…
Winner

Sheri Vidal!!

Popular posts from this blog

Evernight's 5th Birthday Blog Celebration!

Evernight's Holiday Hangover Hop

Evernight Celebrates 4 Years of Publishing!